[Ravensfort] Demo

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Mon Nov 24 21:08:31 PST 2003

Barbara Gilbert wrote:
> congratulations with the little one. Maybe you can come play a bit
> later. We would like to see you out.

I'll be out there in Feb., not sure about Jenn and the kids, though. Might
be a bit too cold for the young 'uns. This doesn't mean, however, that I
won't be making baby garb. It's a good excuse to play with my new serger ;)

That reminds me... you must be in the SCA when you buy a serger before your
mother, and your a big, biker looking guy ;)
--
Gundy
mysticz28 at swbell.net