[Ravensfort] business meeting

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 16:13:22 PST 2003

Heilsa Gundy...

The meeting is at the Montgomery County Community Center east of
I-45 about 1.5 miles.

The rain looks to be falling once more in the area...but I have
not heard nor read any reports of flooding in that area...

Ja...that was a good understatement...*grin*

Your good neighbor...

Kief

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/radar/latest/DS.p19r0/si.khgx.shtml