[Ravensfort] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Namron

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 10:34:18 PDT 2003

Kimberly Koch <sarapenrose at yahoo.com> wrote:Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 08:12:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kimberly Koch
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra] Namron

Hi all,

Namron was very eventful! I haven't seen many details
posted yet, so I wanted to relate some of the
highlights:

Oxlade Lachlan MacKinnon was elevated to the Order of
the Laurel.

Erasmus von Eisenwald uber Tauberbischofsheim (Eisen)
was elevated to the Order of the Laurel.

Elric Dracwine was made a member of the Order of the
White Scarf.

Centurion Owen ap Aeddan ap Trehearn is the new
Protector of Namron.

Don Elric Dracwine is the new light champion.

Count Miguel Sebastian de Oporto is the new equestrian
champion.

Many congratulations to all who won titles or received
much-deserved awards. Perhaps someone can post some of
the other awards and titles given? There were a bunch!

Regards,
Sara