[Ravensfort] Re: Festival

Barbara Gilbert kezia at pbgilbert.net
Tue Oct 14 21:57:26 PDT 2003

This Demo is 6 weeks and 3 days from today. Is this becoming more of a
problem than we want ? We can not give them a list of who will be there and
if you are not on the list you do not get in. Has anyone got a plan ? This
is the Saturday after Thanks Giving Thursday, Who is going to help ? We need
activity, suggestions and people to say they will be there. The Celtic
Festival people need answers. Can we have the answers by this weekend ? Are
we doing this ?

Kezia