[Ravensfort] Fw: Any Word?

Barbara Gilbert kezia at pbgilbert.net
Tue Oct 14 22:23:48 PDT 2003

This Demo is 5 weeks and 3 days from today. Do we want to do the College
demo and not the Celtic Festival or can we do both ? Again Who is going to
be at the demo. This is the Saturday before the week of Thanks Giving. We
need plans, suggestions, and actions.
What questions do you have ? What suggestions do you have?

This is how the list should be used to plan actives, and to announce up
coming happenings.

Kezia