[Ravensfort] 2004 budgets

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Wed Oct 15 16:43:36 PDT 2003

It’s budget time again

It is time once again for all officers and anyone in charge of baronial projects to submit budgets for 2004.

Submitting a budget enables you to get reimbursed quicker (because it doesn’t have to go to Financial Committee).

All budgets MUST be completed using the baronial Funds Request Form (see me or the website) and are due to me no later than 11 pm, FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 14TH, 2003.  Any requests received after that time will not be considered.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

In Service I Remain…

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd

Ravensfort Reeve
Argent, a frog vert within a bordure compony of eight,
Or and purpure