[Ravensfort] 2004 budgets

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Thu Oct 23 15:07:01 PDT 2003

It’s Budget Time Again---

As this year comes to a close it is time to look to next year and create our Baronial budget for 2004.  This budget must be submitted to kingdom before I step down and Lady Piroska takes over.

In order to complete this task I need for ALL officers and anyone in charge of any baronial projects to submit a funds request form for items they feel they need for their office in 2004.  These requests are due to me no later than 11 pm Friday, November 14, 2003. That means send them to me before you leave for Bordermarch's event.

Any questions??? contact me if so.

In Service I Remain...

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Argent, a frog vert within a bordure compony of eight,
Or and purpure