[Ravensfort] a&s documentation.

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 12:26:59 PDT 2003

 Gundy-
           Plenty of people around who'd love to see you enter. Feel free to e-mail me privately if you want help with the docs or you could contact Fionna, she's really really good at that sort of thing. Come to think of it if you know Jalali (sp?) you might try asking her, too. Clarissima writes pretty well from what I've seen.
                                        -Xanthe
P.S. Anybody know what the abbreviation for Mistress is? Is just a single capitol "m"?