[Ravensfort] Defender Thank-Yous

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Wed Sep 24 15:24:57 PDT 2003

Greetings Ravensfort--

I have many people to thank for helping to keep thing moving very smoothly in my areas of responsibility.

1.  Gate—

Lady Annes—Thank you very much for all you did with our gate.  You kept the staff fed and entertained and kept the gate very well organized.

Ladies Piroska and Mary—My deputies extraordinaire.  I don’t know what I would have done without both of you.

2.  Regalia Setup (Friday night)—

Ladies Xanthe (Rachael) and Piroska; Lords James and Malcome; and several others who’s names I don’t remember right now—

This group of people saved me so much time.  Everything that I usually am setting up on Saturday AM was already done by the time I was able to get to the list field on Friday night!!!!.  All that had to be done on Saturday was put together and set the thrones (thank you Ld James) and hang the achievement (I can’t remember who helped me with that).  As an added benefit we were all setup when The Crown arrived and were able to assist them in getting their things set up (once again thank you Ld James for assembling the Crown thrones also) and ready to go.  I believe that morning court even started at its scheduled time. J

3.  HE Kezia’s Entourage—

Lord James and Ladies Piroska and Mary—These were my “tag team” partners.  One of them was always there when she needed something or someone to accompany her (and I was called elsewhere).  And when she did “escape” from us we still managed to find her quickly. J

4.  Feast/Evening Court—

Lady Xanthe (and your crew)—You did a wonderful job of hanging cloth/banners, etc.

Lady Mary—Gathering feast gear, starting to set the head table, and for toting prizes around during court.

Lord James—getting the thrones and all the “stuff” from the viewing stand to Feast/Court.

Once again there were many additional people around that were more than willing to help.  It seemed like during this time whenever I needed something moved, retrieved, hefted, etc.  there was someone there to help.  Thank you to one and all who helped get feast/court setup and ready to go in record time.

Overall I was very impressed with the numbers of people who were more than willing to help.  Thanks to all this help I was able to accomplish of my goals for the day---Stand at the list field for awhile and watch Ld. Balda compete in the tournament.

Once again thank you to EVERYONE who assisted me in any of my areas of responsibility.  I couldn’t have done it without you.

In Service I Remain…..

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd