[Ravensfort] Repost of Gate Shift List

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Mon Sep 15 18:15:20 PDT 2003

Greetings All,
Here is a repost of the Gate list. I understand that some folks have been asking which is good. Breandan had to cancel due to his injuries and you can see I am in real need of people for the 6-8 am shift and also in the afternoon on Saturday. So if you can be there, remember the fact that I am bribing people with food, drink, semi-clad dancing girls and guys, and foot massages when I don't have to be actually on the gate handling money or forms.
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen

 Day    Time
     People on Shift

      Friday
     4 p.m to 6 p.m. FULL
     Clarissima

      Malcolm

      Friday
     6pm - 8pm    FULL

     Lady Ashlin Chrystal (Bjornsborg)
      Lady Isabeau (Raven'sFort)

      Friday
     8pm - 10pm    FULL
     Brian du Val AKA "The Happy Daddy

      Groa

      Friday
     10pm - 12 midnight FULL
     Kief

      Lorraine

      Saturday
     12am - 2am   FULL
     Simon Piroska

      Joy

      Malcolm

      Saturday
     2am - 4am     ONE SLOT OPEN
     Joan
      Help needed

      Saturday
     4am - 6am

      ONE SLOT OPEN Joan

      Help needed

      Saturday
     6am - 8am     OPEN
      Help needed

      Saturday
     8am - 10am    FULL

     Groa

      Snorri

      Saturday
     10am - 12noon   OPEN
      Help needed

      Saturday
     12noon - 2pm    ONE SLOT OPEN
      Signy Gandalfdottir

      Help Needed

      Saturday
     2pm - 4pm

      ONE SLOT OPEN Momma Cammie

      Help needed

Gate Shift List for

Raven's Fort Defender

September 19 & 20, 2003

Policy on gate shifts stands as follows:

1. 2 people per shift
2. First two people that sign up for a shift get that shift as long as
    one of them is a Raven's Fort member OR a long time trusted friend of
    Raven's Fort .
3. All e-mail received or sent out concerning this Gate/Event will be
    "CC" to the Autocrat, Reeve, and  Barony Seneschal.

Please Note: This Policy may be changed by the Autocrat/Seneschal/Baron
& Baroness. Until or unless it is changed, it will stand until that time.