[Ravensfort] Repost of Gate Shift List

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Mon Sep 15 19:35:44 PDT 2003

I wish to add to Annes's post about open slots the 6-8 am and 10-12 noon slots are two of the most important time slots during the day.  Not only will you not be bored, but the sun will be up (and not hot yet) so you can see, and you will be able to see most of the people coming onsite to day trip.  You will know who is there before most of the rest of us do.   Please help out and volunteer for one of the open slots.

Lady Isobail
Ravensfort Reeve