[Ravensfort] Lost and Found

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 12:49:26 PDT 2003

Kezia if one of those cups is a varnished wood mug that has a multilayer effect on the wood then its mine. Or rather it's Nate's. It's a renfaire mug/cup dark brown, Lochl;ann knows what I'm talking about he's got at least one. -Rachel/Xanthe

Barbara Gilbert <kezia at pbgilbert.net> wrote:Here is a list of the items we have:

2 chairs
a small green cape
Bardic binder
hair snood
med size cloth purse
fan
3 cups
6 DVDs
I have not dug down through the box to look for the hammer yet, but I will.
I plan to bring these items to the site Sunday if anyone wants to look at them.

Kezia