[Ravensfort] Re: lost and found

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 14:48:18 PDT 2003

The stainless steel cup with wire handle belongs to the visitors from OK ... Beaux and Pauline.  They had two of them ... saw them drinking out of them.  Not sure about the chair.

Momma Cammie

Kief av Kiersted <sirkief at yahoo.com> wrote:
Heilsa all...

I was just out at the site today (Frigga's Day the 26th)...

There was one blue folding chair with some kind of wooden rings
on it...it was under one of the pavilions in Kiersted camp. does
that sound familiar?

As well a stainless steel cup with wire handle...also found in
Kiersted camp...

Your good neighbor...

Kief