[Ravensfort] Crown Gate

Corbisier, Barbara L barb at tamu.edu
Mon Apr 12 08:45:25 PDT 2004

Just when you thought you were safe from desperate pleas to sit gate, here they come again!

Yes, here's your chance--be the first one in your Barony to sign up for gate at Crown Tourney!  Make
friends!  Influence royals! Relieve some of my stress!

Pick a spot, any spot, from those listed below.  The last spot (Sat. 2-4) won't actually be at the front;
volunteers will help make sure we've got everything in order and fill out the various and sundry
forms that need to be filled out.

So what do you say?  Won't you please give a couple of hours so that others may die gloriously?

Friday:

2-4 pm
4-6
6-8