[Ravensfort] Work Weekend -- This weekend

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Tue Apr 20 05:45:34 PDT 2004

Greetings--

This weekend is our final opportunity to get our site ready for Crown Tournament.

I plan on being on site between 9 and 10 am.  If you need to get onto site before that please let me know.

Projects for this weekend--

1. Painting--list field poles (and anything else that looks like it could use a good coat of paint).  Please bring brushes/rollers/etc to help with this project.

2.  Setting Equestrian Field Poles (and then painting them)

3.  General Trash/stick clean up

If you are planning on coming out please remember to bring water, sun block, and something to share for lunch.

In Service I Remain...

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Steward Crown Tournament

---