[Ravensfort] work day this sat

Terri Busa tbusa at misd.org
Fri Apr 23 07:07:24 PDT 2004

Mirabelis-- and the rest of Ravensfort

I'm waiting until later today to make the final decision about painting this weekend (you are correct if it r---- the paint will not stick).

Mirabelis--Even if the painting is canceled the site I can meet you at the site to discuss a spot for your tent/merchant area.

On another note--HE Kezia please confirm your willingness to do this--Even if it does rain there is still work on the Papillion covers that needs to be done.  If people are willing to work with HE Kezia on Saturday (at Their Excellencies home) please contact me or her.

Also we may have site/feast token/parking permit work going on at my house (after Balda is finished with his part and I get the rest of the materials)--This will involve measuring/cutting ribbon/string and attaching.  If you are interesting in helping with this part please contact me.

As you can see there is still work that can be done even if it r---.  Please come out and help in anyway you can.

Thanks
Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Steward--Crown Tourney