[[Ravensfort] Re: Crown Gate SIGN UP NOW!!!

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 23:39:31 PDT 2004

You will have to take Johan the Wanderer off the gate list, he has to fly up to Kansas tomorrow and won't be back for 10 days. So, no way for him to make it to Crown!

In Service, Love

Joy Midkiff <joy_of_simon_haza at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi there!

If the 4-6 am shift is still wide open, me and Evan will sit it.

Ldy Simon Orom
Joy Midkiff

"Corbisier, Barbara L" <barb at tamu.edu> wrote:
I need five more people, folks. Just five. I need one person who has sat gate before to do the 6-8
am shift with Johan, and it's possible that he may not be able to make that time. So if you want to
volunteer as a back-up, that's fine, too.

We're close, and YOU can make the difference!

Friday:
2-4 pm - Mistress Fionna ni Cheallaigh & Lord Malcolm de Crawford
4-6 - Mistress Fionna ni Cheallaigh & Love of Halesworth
6-8 - Lord Devin & HE Chrystal
8-10 -Lady Xanthe & Lady Nicolette de Loria
10-12 - Lady Olivia & Mistress Lorraine Deerslayer

Saturday:
12-2 am - Erich Rabe & Lord Arturus
2-4 Lord Arturus & YOUR NAME HERE
6-8 Johan the Wanderer(?) & YOUR NAME HERE
8-10 - Lady Groa Ulfsdottir & YOUR NAME HERE
10-12 - Lady Olivia & Johan the Wanderer
12-2 pm Lord Devin O' Donnabhain & Lady Xanthe
2-4 Lady Catherine Barbary & YOUR NAME HERE

In service,
-Lady Catherine Barbary