[Ravensfort] Re: Crown Gate SIGN UP NOW!!!

Corbisier, Barbara L barb at tamu.edu
Thu Apr 29 09:03:09 PDT 2004

We're close, and yet still not quite there.  We gained a couple of people,
but we lost a couple of filled shifts as well.  So your service is still
needed!  We still need five people to answer the call.  Raven's Fort needs
YOU!

(I apologize for not having Evan's or Mom's full names or titles; I'm still
trying to learn everyone's names.)

Friday:
2-4 pm - Mistress Fionna ni Cheallaigh & Lord Malcolm de Crawford
4-6 - Mistress Fionna ni Cheallaigh & Love of Halesworth
6-8 - Lord Devin & HE Chrystal
8-10 -Lady Xanthe & Lady Nicolette de Loria
10-12 - Lady Olivia & Mistress Lorraine Deerslayer

Saturday:
12-2 am - Erich Rabe & Lord Arturus
2-4 Lord Arturus & YOUR NAME HERE
4-6  Lady Simon Orom & Evan
6-8 Mom & YOUR NAME HERE
8-10 - Lady Groa Ulfsdottir & YOUR NAME HERE
10-12 - Lady Olivia & YOUR NAME HERE
12-2 pm  Lord Devin O' Donnabhain & Lady Xanthe
2-4 Lady Catherine Barbary & YOUR NAME HERE

In service,
-Lady Catherine Barbary