[Ravensfort] Re: Southern Region Land for Gulf War

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 14:34:58 PST 2004

Heilsa Pendaran...!

Here is my final list of GW 13 campers. There may well be more
folks than this that I have not heard from nor know about.

We request that we be returned to our "permanent" campsite there
on Queen's Highway (I believe that is the name) that we have
occupied for the past two wars.

We will be setting corner posts this year as well as some boundry
marker posts. Please note that about 50% of that piece of land
has a moderate to steep slope to it when figuring our space
allotment...

Your good neighbor...

Kief

cc: Ravens Fort list
Kiersted list
files

Gulf War 13
Barony of Raven's Fort / Kiersted Campers

REGISTERED

1.  Kief (Lee Cockerham)	11x20 tent
2.  Lorraine (Lorraine Yackey)
3.  Fredrick (Fred Newman)  	10x12 tent
4.  Jean Michel (Jeremy Meaux)	11x20 tent
5.  Mary Axefoot (Mary Rogers)
6.  Liam (Bill Willett)         10x14 tent
7.  Moria (Robin Lindsey)
8.  Jonathan (Alan Kook)	15x15
9.  Meadhbh (Maddie Kook)	14x14 (dining fly)
10. Cristobol (Kris Bills)      10x14 tent
11. Melina (Melina Gilbert)
12. Muirin (Kim Kepler-Ruiz)    10x12 tent
13. Dolfin (Tony Hallman)	11x20 tent
14. Aylwin (Tammy Hallman)
15. Harald (Thomas Young)	11x20 tent
16. Susan Williams (Same)
17. Cathal (Joseph Krippel)   	9x13 tent
18. Love (Janeene Owens)  	10x12 tent
20. Annes (Darlene Vandever)	10x12 tent & dining fly 9x9

UNREGISTERED

21. Almarr (Don Wilkinson)      10x12 tent

GROUP PAVILIONS

Two RF Baronial Pavilions       11x20

--- Brian & Pam Martin <twinoak at cox-internet.com> wrote:
> Hey Kief,
>
> I just wanted to let you know that people in the southern
> region who want to
> camp in the Ansteorran encampment need to contact me to reserve
> land for
> their group.

*snipped*