[Ravensfort] March Quoth

Joy Midkiff joy_of_simon_haza at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 10:03:54 PST 2004

Unto the populace of RavensFort.

Hi!!!

I fully intend to wipe my comp clean and start over with it at the end of the week.  The March Quoth is as finished as it can get without officer reports and any submissions from YOU our beloved populace.  PLEASE get those to me by WEDNESDAY so I can get the March Quoth printed out before I wipe my comp clean!!!!!  Who knows.....everyone might actually get their quoths ON TIME this time!!!!!!  *grin*