[Ravensfort] what are you up to?

Mirabelis mirabelis at johnthekiwi.com
Mon Feb 2 08:50:32 PST 2004

Greetings!!!  Since this is an A&S sort of thread, I thought I would put
my what's up here and see if I can get some info ;)  I am working on an
ethnic mid east dress with embroidery!  Its taken me ages to do 1/4 of
the stitching and I'm seeing X's in my sleep!  What path do I take for
making it an A&S project?  Is there a site out there that is good for
outlining what I need to do or does someone have something that can help
out a newbie A&S person?
I really want to have it done by NSR but I don't know if I will or not
:( I also plan on coming out to merchant and doing some henna so if
anyone wants some henna art I will be there :)  Cant wait!!!!

Cheers!
Mirabelis

www.kindled-spirits.com