[Ravensfort] what are you up to?

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 10:38:19 PST 2004

I finally finished lining my rust and cream hanarrock (apron dress)...it is lined with
a brown silk look-alike. I have yet to finish the straps. It's all hand sewn...

I helped with the fabric class at Kezia's on Wednesday...

Am working on trying to translate insignia into a "viking" context...

Lorraine

PS I know Chrystal and Klar have been working on some things...but don't know what
and neither one is on this list.

jacinth <jacinth at mail.ev1.net> wrote:
Does anyone have anything to report?

I'm still knitting, and I am examining how to take my loom apart.

-Jacinth-