[Ravensfort] viking garb -linen

dankat at tca.net dankat at tca.net
Wed Feb 4 10:04:49 PST 2004

> Hey Fionna...you stated in your missive that there were places nearby
> that you've used for sources that you can get linen at comparable
> prices...care to share...Silk Road is a far bit to go for most >
folks...

Unfortunately, it means haunting the local Joann's and Hancock Fabric
stores. (I'll have to bring my latest find from the Conroe Hancock
Fabric Store to show you)  But I LOVE those 50% off coupons!!  Silk
Road is a bit of a trip, and more expensive.  I generally only go there
if I am looking for something very specific.

> And we really do need to get together so I can learn more about
> spinning...

<G>  Fiber Party!!!  Let me know when you want to play... <G>

Fionna