[Ravensfort] viking garb

Clarissima ldyclarissima at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 20:32:47 PST 2004

I would like to point out that this attitude that
Jacinth is refering to bleeds over into other A&S
subjects also.  I don't know how many times I've had
my feelings mushed because someone wouldn't even look
at the food I spent 3 weeks preparing because it
didn't "sound" good. Or even worse the statement "I
don't eat period food because it's all horrible".

My point is, this goes both ways.  There are some
people who love to research and put their heart into
their projects.  There are also those who don't like
to research and A&S isn't their thing.  Both side
should show more respect.  You don't mock my food, I
won't mock the syrofoam container you bring to feast
to eat your bar-b-que out of.

Respect.  That's what we all need more of.

Thanks
Clarissima

=====
Grazie,