[Ravensfort] Need for feast!

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Fri Feb 6 04:04:09 PST 2004

L T wrote:
>> Hi guys...I need several medium size styrofoam coolers...I know they
>> exist  but am having a hard time finding them...

Call around to medical clinics. My mom works at one on the other side of
creation and gets them all the time. They're a little on the small side, but
will fit a fairly good size bowl. Used one for a batch of koji a couple of
months ago.

Also try HEB. They're more common in the summer (naturally), but should
still be around.
--
Gundy
mysticz28 at swbell.net