[Ravensfort] Need for feast!

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 08:08:59 PST 2004

Lorraine,

I think we have one on the front porch that Gavin brought us some meat in.  I will bring it with me ... about medium sized.

Love,
Momma Cammie

Bubba <mysticz28 at swbell.net> wrote:
L T wrote:
>> Hi guys...I need several medium size styrofoam coolers...I know they
>> exist but am having a hard time finding them...

Call around to medical clinics. My mom works at one on the other side of
creation and gets them all the time. They're a little on the small side, but
will fit a fairly good size bowl. Used one for a batch of koji a couple of
months ago.

Also try HEB. They're more common in the summer (naturally), but should
still be around.
--
Gundy
mysticz28 at swbell.net

Ly. Katrina Alyse Argo
a.k.a. Momma Cammie
m.k.a. Cam Battaglia
The world of poetry, mythology, and religion represents the world as a man would like to have it ...  while science represents the world as he gradually comes to discover it.