[Ravensfort] Fwd: Re: [Ansteorra] NORTH SEA RAIDS CANCELED ?????

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 17:23:36 PST 2004

Only one offhand comment on any of the lists I read...Kief did get lots of e-mail stating that people would have been there...which is why it took him so long to make a decision...even without the push of practice for GW...I think we might still get a
decent turnout when we reschedule.

:

jacinth <jacinth at mail.ev1.net> wrote:
L T wrote:
>Another Defender from Bryn Gwlad... ;)

So, what is it? Is everyone grousing because we canceled the event? Just
curious... or is it "good natured" ribbing?

-J.