[Ravensfort] Event announcement --was Re: Gate list as of Jan 25 2004

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 13:40:07 PST 2004

Heilsa Jacinth...

I will send you some information as soon as I return from work
tonight...

I apologize to you and the Barony for not sending anything as
regards NSR in a more timely manner. In my ignorance I had
assumed that any information published in the Black Star and the
Quoth was for public perusal and use by anyone promoting the
event. Again, it is totally my fault that you did not receive the
information nor explicit permission to publish same on our
Baronial website.

Your redfaced steward of NSR...

Kief

=======