[Ravensfort] Event announcement --was Re: Gate list as of Jan 25 2004

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Mon Jan 26 14:11:10 PST 2004

Dearest Kief,

If anyone should apologize, it would be me.  I don't think you are truly at
fault.  We have had a lot of confusion about exactly where we want to
direct people who want to come to our events.  I have on occasion
published both the event announcement as well as the link to the event
website.  I don't really see a need to have two places to look, but then
I guess the prevailing thought at the time was that flashy webpages are
good (which I humbly disagree, but that is my personal opinion).

If I had a copy of the announcement, I would surely have published it, but
unfortunately the last copy of the Black Star I could find doesn't have it,
and I think the latest is lost.  My Quoth... also lost.  My bad.  I know it is
general knowledge that these sources provide an implied permission to
publish...  however I must be the one to apologize for the lack.

My sincerest and humblest and most abject apologies....

-Jacinth-