[Ravensfort] Hi all

Erin Ui Ciarraide erin_ui_ciarraide at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 10:53:23 PST 2004

Hi all! Let me introduce myself. I am Erin, Breandan's wife. We met several of you I believe at the Populace meeting 6 months ago and at the New Years party at Isobail's. Breandan and I had a lot of fun and it was great meeting everyone, especially in different stages of innebriation ;-)
I hate to ask this, especially right after introducing myself, but we find our selfs in a bit of a bind. We are moving from one apartment complex to the other, and due to work schedule I wasn't able to help my husband for some of it. Being the stubborn Irish lad that he is he hauled over 2 couches, a dresser and other assorted heavey boxes and furniture by himself. This morning he woke up to discover that he doesn't move quite the way he should, in fact he moves like some of my patients and I work in a nursing home :-)
He has got it into his stubborn head that he can do the rest of the moving by himself, as I have to work today I will not get off until 10pm. If there is at least one strong back that could help him any time between 3pm and 10pm tonight I would appreciate it, because the stubborn bastage is too pridefull to ask for help and thinks he can move the remainder by himself. Any help would be appericated :-)

Thank you,
Erin