[Ravensfort] WORK WEEKEND AND DAYS for NSR...

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 12:45:20 PST 2004

Heilsa all...

WORK WEEKEND:

30-31 JAN - 01 FEB = Site open 3pm Friday through Sunday
afternoon late. Camping allowed over weekend for workers. All
attendees can work on their personal camps...HOWEVER, 50% of
their time is expected to be on event prep.

WORK DAYS:

08 FEB = Site open 9:00 am Sunday morning until...
11 FEB = Site open 10:00 am Wednesday morning...
12 FEB = Site open 10:00 am Thursday morning...
13 FEB = Site open for final set up...anyone arriving before 4 pm
can set up their personal camp...HOWEVER, they are then expected
to assist in the event set up.

EVENT GATE OPENS AT 4:00 PM SHARP ON 13 FEB.

Your friendly stewards for NSR...

Kief and Adaulf...

=======