[Ravensfort] WORK WEEKEND AND DAYS for NSR...

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 22:09:07 PST 2004

Hey pogo Viking Knight! What needs to be done? Please will you give a more detailed list of what's got to be done so we know what we'll be doing. That way no one has to chase you down to ask. Wheee! NSR is an early period event? Think it'll be cold?

                                                  -hugs, Xanthe

Kief av Kiersted <sirkief at yahoo.com> wrote:
Heilsa all...

WORK WEEKEND:

30-31 JAN - 01 FEB = Site open 3pm Friday through Sunday
afternoon late. Camping allowed over weekend for workers. All
attendees can work on their personal camps...HOWEVER, 50% of
their time is expected to be on event prep.

WORK DAYS:

08 FEB = Site open 9:00 am Sunday morning until...
11 FEB = Site open 10:00 am Wednesday morning...
12 FEB = Site open 10:00 am Thursday morning...
13 FEB = Site open for final set up...anyone arriving before 4 pm
can set up their personal camp...HOWEVER, they are then expected
to assist in the event set up.

EVENT GATE OPENS AT 4:00 PM SHARP ON 13 FEB.

Your friendly stewards for NSR...

Kief and Adaulf...

=======