[Ravensfort] A&S Classes

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 22:41:54 PDT 2004

Okay here we go again! Hi, remember me the Arts and Science Minister? Well, I need your input and also your participation. What I would like to know is if there are any classes you would like to attend or something you would like to learn? Or perhaps there is a class in which you would like to teach. If so please contact me and we will work on it together. I wish to also have a Medieval cooking class if you would like to come out and share a recipe or learn how to prepare a recipe or just sample the cooking then come out and join me. I hope to hold my first class on the second Sunday of August at 12:30pm pending confirmation of place to hold class. Will post more information on day and time soon. Please contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.

In Service, Love of Halesworth
Minister of Arts and Science