[Ravensfort] A&S Classes

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 10:37:08 PDT 2004

So...what recipe are you going to teach us about? I hope you have found some sources I haven't...always looking for more sources...is there going to be a hand out?

Lorraine

Shane Wallace <sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com> wrote:
Greetings,
Love, I think I have two newcomers who might want to attend the medieval cooking class. If I can't make it do to my work schedule, I will send them directions and your contact information....... This should be a very interesting class, if you pick an unusual recipe..... good luck on your research.......
In Service,
Malcolm

Jan Aarons wrote:
Wonderful! I am trying to prepare a class schedule and I will post it as soon as I can get it all work out and if you have some extra time one day we would be very grateful if you came out and join us.

In Service, Love

Clarissima <ldyclarissima at yahoo.com> wrote:
If I'm not slaving at James Avery, I would enjoy
attending. I have a few great books I can bring.

Clarissima