[Ravensfort] A&S Classes

Clarissima ldyclarissima at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 14:14:52 PDT 2004

If you want me to teach anything specific, let me know
and I can make sure I am off.  On Sunday's I work
12-6, but they are usually nice about days off if you
need it.  Since there were only 5 of us at the head
cooks class, I could try that again.  I though I had
some good information.  I was really disappointed in
the turn out at the last one.

Clarissima

=====
Grazie,