[Ravensfort] Update on Care Packages

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 22:11:37 PDT 2004

Mary that is a wonderful idea if we can get a sponsor. I also checked the only company other than USPS that delivers to the troops is DHL but they are more expensive. We can do both get a sponsor if someone wants to be a sponsor and the "Save a Penny" drive to tell you the truth. If anyone would like to sponsor the postage to send a care package one month please let me know. Or if you would just like to donate some pennies or nickles or dimes or quarters that would be great. I do not know yet if I will be able to attend the next fighter practice I know forsure I will be at the August 8th fighter practice.  That gives everyone a couple of weeks to save pennies and to pick up a donation or two. I will also be at the August populace on the 5th.

In Service, Love

Mary R <sirenssong at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I was told that the Post Office is the cheapest way to send packages.  Please keep in mind that my package went to an APO address (LSA Anaconda).  The Save a Penny drive sounds good, but might take longer to get the funds.  What if someone sponsored a package each month?  As in we get the food and what nots for the package but the postage is sponsored by a different person?  I dunno, just a thought.  I will be at Fighter Practice on Sunday.  Maybe we can discuss it further then.

Lady Mary of Axefoot

Jan Aarons <loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com> wrote:
However, I still would still like to do the "Save a Penny" drive.
In Service,
Love of Halesworth
Minister of Arts and Science
loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com