[Ravensfort] Update on Care Packages

Hugh Killingbury hughkillingbury at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 13:34:01 PDT 2004

Although the true purpose of the SCA is the research
and re-creation of the middle ages. If we included a
one page flyer inside of the package it could become a
membership drive. You could kill two birds with one
stone and may even provide a much needed distraction
for them when/if they have time on a computer. Just a
thought.

Hugh Killingbury