[Ravensfort] Defender needs?

Clarissa Cartwright ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Thu Jul 22 22:38:19 PDT 2004

Lorraine wrote:

Love & Olivia,

Do ya'll need any help with preparing the food before the event...or will ya'll need more help on site?

Most definitely at the site.  From what I've talked over with Love, she's got a pretty good handle on the food prep ahead of time.  Most will be done by the weekend and it'll be mostly heat up stuff at the site.

It's the 20-25 servers we're not absolute about...you know how it goes.  Most wait around until the last minute.  One of us will post for assistance should we need some beforehand.

Olivia

Do you Yahoo!?

Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!