[Ravensfort] Defender needs?

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 01:52:19 PDT 2004

We are most definitely in need of kitchen workers on Friday and Saturday of the event. All preprep of food I have done. I do need someone to help out with cutting and preparing veggies Friday evening or Saturday morning. I am also in need of more servers. Anyone willing to help out with the chopping of veggies or fruit please contact me. Also, I am in need of a strong arm type to start the Pit for me on Saturday morning. If you are willing and able I will most definately appreciate any help you will be willing to give me. Also, I am offering a Traveler's fare of Blackeyed peas and ham hocks and corn bread for anyone arriving on Friday. Please come by the kitchen and help yourself.

In Service, Love

L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote:
Piroska & Malcom,

Have ya'll figured out a site token yet...if so maybe us non-fighters could work on them at Fighter Practice.

Are we still in need of prizes for the competitions?

Anything else we need (other than workers at the Workweekends...that is)

Love & Olivia,

Do ya'll need any help with preparing the food before the event...or will ya'll need more help on site?

I know I will need lots of help with heraldic duties...since I'm a really lousy voice/field herald...

Lorraine