[Ravensfort] AAA event stories?

Mary R sirenssong at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 16 13:31:59 PDT 2004

Ya know.  I have often wondered this myself.  To me the history of the Middle Ages is the reason for playing.  I know that when I began, I meandered blindly for awhile.  However, I had several wonderful people who "rubbed off" on me and I would like to think that my persona, clothes and interests have improved due to their influence.  Maybe we should start a "buddy" system?
Anyway..  I would love to hear more on the history of the SCA.  Sounds like I missed a very cool event.  I truly have enjoyed reading the event reports.  Please keep them coming!!
In Service,
Lady Mary of Axefoot

david brown <reddecay at yahoo.com> wrote:

alas annes...
this tends to happen. seems to me that alot of folk
care not for the past in ways that most others do. i
can only wonder why folk would want to join a group
that re-enacts the middle ages if they are just going
to meander blindly through.
maybe those of us who really like to play the middle
ages will rub off on them.

lord devin