[Ravensfort] AAA event stories?

Joy Midkiff joy_of_simon_haza at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 18:53:14 PDT 2004

I thought I enjoyed being in the SCA until I became chronicler.  Now I know I LOVE it !!!!  Having to put togeather the quoth every month forced me to learn about parts of history that would have NEVER occured to me to research.  There were things that leaders did that were SO more outragious than anything Ive EVER read in any fiction !!!!  I LOVE it when Im trying to dig up info on some historical figure for the quoth and I come across something that just makes my jaw DROP !!!!  Call me a geek, but the SCA ROCKS!!!!!  *grin*

Joy

maybe those of us who really like to play the middle
ages will rub off on them.

Ravensfort mailing list
Ravensfort at ansteorra.org