[Ravensfort] AAA event stories?

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Mon Jul 19 06:46:12 PDT 2004

Dear Joy and the rest of the Fine Barony of Ravensfort, Your Ravenskald does send her Greetings this fine summer morn,

Just FYI, if you haven't heard, I've taken the position of Kingdom Historian. I am in the process of straightening out years of neglect and moving lots of things into my home so I can review them at my leisure in all my copious amounts of free time (HA). If you ever wanted to come down and take a peek, let me know. And as time progresses, questions about our history should become eaiserfor me (and others) to access as I straighten out the files and learn what is in them. Don't forget your baronial historian, H.E. Brian, should also be a good source. Anything you "discover" about SCA history in the course of putting together  "Quoth" sent to me by email would be greatly appreciated. If you have done anything in the recent past concerning history, again an email sent to me would be appreciated. You may have uncovered a story that I need for the files. Thanks!

Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen