[Ravensfort] Viking Demo...

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 11:45:56 PST 2004

As most of ya'll know Kief and I are part of the Ansteorran Longship Company...
and as part of that esteemed company we will be doing demos as vikings for Viking Fest
in Waco...unfortunately...the same weekend as Stargate Baronial...

If any of you wish to also work this demo...and demonstrate a "viking" period craft with period tools...and be willing to do it with relatively authentic "viking" clothes...please contact me for details...

Thanks

Lorraine

Do you Yahoo!?