[Ravensfort] Funeral

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Fri Mar 12 22:49:14 PST 2004

Greetings,
The last time I talked with Lady Simon Piroska (Gail Midkiff), she told
me that the Funeral was in Bedias.
It was going to be held on Monday at 2 PM at Bedias Bapt. Church. I
could be wrong but I will double check with her tonight and repost
tomorrow morning.......
In Service ,
Lord Malcolm

With the permission of Simon Haza I announce that their house has had a
death.
Gail's husband died Tuesdau after a long illness. The funeral will be
Monday in Crockett and they stated that all who wish to attend to help
them bear their grief are welcome...
Please contact them for the specific place and time of the services...

Lorraine