[Ravensfort] Sad News...revised

Joy Midkiff joy_of_simon_haza at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 20:11:37 PST 2004

Hello everyone,

My fathers funeral will be held at Bedias Baptist church, in Bedias approx 30 mins from Huntsville on Monday March 15th.  The funeral will be at 2pm, with a viewing at 1 pm.  He did not want a separate veiwing.  Inturnment will be at Bedias Baptist cemetary.  I hear the ladies of Bedias are going to hold a dinner for everyone afterwards at the church.  To reach Bedias take 75N to Crabbs Prarie, take a left onto FM 1696.  Follow 1696 to Bedias.  The church takes up half of Main St and will be on the left hand side of the road.  Parking is behind the church (drive JUST past and turn right to the parking lot).  Its next to the post office.

Thanks,

Joy

L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote:
With the permission of Simon Haza I announce that their house has had a death.
Gail's husband died Tuesdau after a long illness. The funeral will be Monday in Crockett and they stated that all who wish to attend to help them bear their grief are welcome...
Please contact them for the specific place and time of the services...

Lorraine

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - More reliable, more storage, less spam_______________________________________________
Ravensfort mailing list