[Ravensfort] Up Coming Work Days for NSR

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Sun Mar 21 19:09:56 PST 2004

Greetings unto Raven's Fort,

Next weekend is the last set of work days for our up coming event. We
need to make repairs on the water tower water lines, clean up shower
area, replenish all the water tanks with fresh water, tent repairs, and
various other projects.

As I surveyed ALL camping areas I notice that some personal and house
hold camp sites are in need of a good cleaning. Most camps had "Nature
Items" such as fallen limbs, pine straw, and over growth that needs to
be taken care of, but some had trash, timber, old broken metal chairs,
rotten carpets, and other assorted trash that need to be taken off site.
We need to keep our camping areas clean out of respect to the land
owners. We are quite lucky that our hosting family allows Raven's Fort
to utilize their land.

All members are welcome and encourage to attend all work days. For more
information about site work days please feel free to contact myself, Sir
Kief, or the B&B. Thank You........

In Service,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Seneschal of Raven's Fort