[Ravensfort] Work Days this weekend ! ! !

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Sat Mar 20 22:31:53 PST 2004

Greetings unto the wonderful Barony of Raven's Fort,

	Tomorrow (Sunday) I will be opening the site around 10:00 AM for work
days. All are welcome to come out and work on various projects.
I would like to thank the 11 people, who came out to the site on
Saturday. All of your help is most appreciated and will not be
forgotten. We got the kitchen area raked up and the trash cleaned up.
One of our two pole piles were moved under the shed and the other was
restacked and covered with a tarp. Signs were painted and house hold
camps were cleaned.
	Next weekend we need to focus on the new pulleys for the big tent
poles, repair on the water tower water lines, clean up shower area,
replenish all the water tanks with fresh water, tent repairs, and
various other projects. All are welcome and encourage to attend all work
days. Once again, all help is most appreciated and I thank you with all
my heart.

In Service to the Dream, Kingdom, and Barony,
Malcolm de Crauford
Seneschal of Raven's Fort