[Ravensfort] Answer the call of a challenge!

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 19:35:49 PST 2004

I wish to answer the call of a challenge from Lord Snorri Hallsson in our April Black Star. He has challenged each branch within Ansteorra to conduct some fundraising activity between now and the weekend of Stepps Warlord. I have discussed this with the Baroness and with Lord Malcolm and pending approval from the Event Steward Lady Isobail, I would like to donate a double edged ax, similar to the one I had at last populace and a dagger to be raffled off at Crown Tournament. The procedes will go to the 25th Year event fund for fireworks. I now issue a challenge to you for more donations for the raffle.  Even if it is simply buying a raffle ticket or by donating an item to be raffled off. All support will be greatly appreciated! And just as an incentive to donate an item for the raffle I have a special item I will be holding for a sperate drawing for all the people who donate items. (No you do not have to buy tickets for it, I will put everyone's name in a bowl and have a third party
 draw out the winning name).

In Service to the Barony and the Dream, Love

Don't count the years - count the memories...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take; but by the
moments that take our breath away!