[Ravensfort] Crown Tournament

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 15:38:26 PST 2004

I will be happy to help with decorations!

In Service, Love

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd <isobail at ev1.net> wrote:
BODY {	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 50px; COLOR: #000000; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat-y; FONT-FAMILY: "MS Sans Serif", "sans serif"}HR {	WIDTH: 100%; COLOR: #00ffff; HEIGHT: 1px}
Greetings Ravensfort?

Crown Tournament is only 4 weeks away?..

I am still looking for someone to oversee the decoration of the list field and gate areas.  If you are willing and able please contact me ASAP.

At our March populace two ladies approached me to volunteer for information point and Head Server?I seem to have misplaced their information?if they could email or call me that would be great.

Work Weekends---

Crown Tournament work days:

Sunday, April 18 (Stargate Baronial is on Saturday)

Saturday, April 24

Sunday, April 25

Projects that need to be done will be posted and discussed at our April business meeting.

In Service I Remain?.

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd

Steward-Crown Tournament

---