[Ravensfort] Cooking Schedule for GW 13

iaenmor iaenmor at swbell.net
Tue Mar 2 15:52:58 PST 2004

Just remember they have to 1 1/4" in diameter as measured from all sides.  Also since this would be a new weapon it will have to have a experimental weapon waiver.  Now if you had thought of this wayyyyyyyyy ahead of time we could have come up with some kind of launcher to go with them.  But no you waited till the last minute.  Giving me bad ideas again, shame on you.  :) :) :)
Iaen Mor
Gate's Edge
Ansteorra
Coastal Region Archery Marshal